DUNOON’S ‘WEE church on the hill’ held an open day on Saturday July 22, giving locals and visitors an opportunity to see historical information about Holy Trinity Church and to inspect the baptism, marriage and burials registers.
There was also a display of the church vestments and sacred vessels used during services.
The visitors included those from overseas, who were impressed by the wealth of information on display, especially the church registers and minutes which go back to when the church was consecrated in 1850.
There were also display boards of other episcopal churches in the district.
Refreshments went down a treat.
Printed 28 July 2017