Images from the restoration project in Holy Trinity Dunoon, May 2013
South wall - the shadows of the old pews. This is the 'new' 1890s section. Font in a box!
The join between 1850s and 1890s walls.
A dated joist: 1850?
The narthex, lower lining stripped off and drying out.
The west door in the narthex.
A strange view forwards: an empty nave!
The nave: central supports for the old floor, north wall panelling away. Font in a box!
The front of the nave, south side: supporting walls below the floors
The platform comes up to reveal more rotten flooring!
The chancel floor comes up.
The old pew ends (they once had two ends) - and red walls!
The front of the nave and the chancel - old structure.
The scaffolding through the trees
A fenced off 'no-go' area, for the moment
Rotten joist ends...
A minor miracle that no-one fell through!
The floor below the platform: a bit of work to get that beautiful again!
The west wall - earth where the floor and pews used to be.