Scottish Episcopal Church, living and worshipping in the beautiful Cowal peninsula in the Diocese of Argyll and The Isles. Our services:
Sunday 10.30am: Sung Eucharist:
Sung celebration with hymns, usually with children’s work
Thursday 5.30pm: Holy Communion/Evening Prayer:
A quiet time of worship
You are welcome to join us at Holy Trinity whatever your circumstances, and however secure or tentative your faith. You might even want to linger for coffee and a blether after the Sunday morning service.
Holy Trinity is part of the Anglican Communion, in the same family of churches as the Church of England, the Church in Wales, the Church of Ireland, and The Episcopal Church in the United States. We are also in communion with the Scandinavian Lutheran churches and the Old Catholic churches.
Images taken during the restoration project can be found here.
Our latest newsletter is here
We hope you enjoy looking around our website, and would love to see you in Dunoon if you are passing!
- 30 March 2015 7:00 pmEcumenical Service - Dunoon Baptist Church
- 31 March 2015 7:00 pmEcumenical Service -Evensong- Holy Trinity
- 1 April 2015 7:00 pmEcumenical Service -Stations of the Cross- St Muns
- 2 April 2015 10:30 amFuneral - Tommy Stewart
- 2 April 2015 5:30 pmEucharist for Maundy Thursday