A very warm welcome to you all!
Our regular services:
Sunday 10.30am: Sung Eucharist/Communion from Reserved Sacrament
Sung celebration with hymns, there is also children’s activity space.
Thursday 5.30pm: Holy Communion/Communion from reserved Sacrament/Evening Prayer
A quiet time of worship
You are welcome to join us at Holy Trinity whatever your circumstances, and however secure or tentative your faith. You might even want to linger for coffee and a blether after the Sunday morning service.
Our Rector, Andrew Swift, has been elected Bishop of Brechin. During this time of vacancy, Communion Services will be lead by visiting Priests or by members of our Lay Team. Services lead by the Lay Team will use Sacraments reserved by the visiting Priests or elsewhere in the Diocese.
Look out for additional services listed in the calendar below.
Holy Trinity is part of the Anglican Communion, in the same family of churches as the Church of England, the Church in Wales, the Church of Ireland, and The Episcopal Church in the United States. We are also in communion with the Scandinavian Lutheran churches and the Old Catholic churches.
If you are in the habit of using the Internet to buy goods and services, please consider signing up with EasyFundRaising if you are not already using their system.
We hope you enjoy looking around our website, and would love to see you in Dunoon if you are passing!
- 2018 – Planned Church Events
- Vestry News
- New Bishop ready to roll up his sleeves.
- Consecration of Bishop of Brechin
- Holy Trinity Rector elected to Bishop of Brechin
- 13 December 2018 15:00Advent Course
- 13 December 2018 17:30Communion from Reserved Sacrament
- 16 December 2018 10:30Advent 3 - Communion from Reserved Sacrament
- 20 December 2018 15:00Advent Course
- 20 December 2018 17:30Holy Communion