A very warm welcome to you all!
Our regular services:
Sunday 10.30am: Sung Eucharist/Communion from Reserved Sacrament
Sung celebration with hymns, there is also children’s activity space.
Thursday 5.30pm: Communion from reserved Sacrament/Evening Prayer
A quiet time of worship
You are welcome to join us at Holy Trinity whatever your circumstances, and however secure or tentative your faith. You might even want to linger for coffee and a blether after the Sunday morning service.
Our Rector, Andrew Swift, has been elected Bishop of Brechin. During this time of vacancy, Communion Services will be lead by visiting Priests or by members of our Lay Team. Services lead by the Lay Team will use Sacraments reserved by the visiting Priests.
Look out for additional services listed in the calendar below.
Holy Trinity is part of the Anglican Communion, in the same family of churches as the Church of England, the Church in Wales, the Church of Ireland, and The Episcopal Church in the United States. We are also in communion with the Scandinavian Lutheran churches and the Old Catholic churches.
If you are in the habit of using the Internet to buy goods and services, please consider signing up with EasyFundRaising if you are not already using their system.
We hope you enjoy looking around our website, and would love to see you in Dunoon if you are passing!
- Consecration of Bishop of Brechin
- Holy Trinity Rector elected to Bishop of Brechin
- 2018 – Planned Church Events
- Assistant Curate appointed as Rector of St John’s Forfar
- The Scottish Guild of Servers at Holy Trinity
- 22 August 2018 19:30Compline
- 23 August 2018 17:30Communion from Reserved Sacrament
- 24 August 2018 10:00Prayer for Israel & Palestine
- 25 August 2018Consecration of Andrew Swift as Bishop of Brechin
- 26 August 2018 10:30Pentecost 14 - Communion from Reserved Sacrament