Scottish Episcopal Church, living and worshipping in the beautiful Cowal peninsula in the Diocese of Argyll and The Isles. Our regular services:
Sunday 10.30am: Sung Eucharist:
Sung celebration with hymns, usually with children’s work
Thursday 5.30pm: Holy Communion/Evening Prayer:
A quiet time of worship
You are welcome to join us at Holy Trinity whatever your circumstances, and however secure or tentative your faith. You might even want to linger for coffee and a blether after the Sunday morning service.
Watch out for additional services listed in the calendar below.
Follow this link for details of Prayers for peace: Gaza crisis
Holy Trinity is part of the Anglican Communion, in the same family of churches as the Church of England, the Church in Wales, the Church of Ireland, and The Episcopal Church in the United States. We are also in communion with the Scandinavian Lutheran churches and the Old Catholic churches.
Images taken during the restoration project can be found here.
Our latest newsletter is in course of preparation, meantime our previous one can be found here
We hope you enjoy looking around our website, and would love to see you in Dunoon if you are passing!
- 2015 – Planned Church Events
- The Haven at Cowal Games
- New Curate for Holy Trinity Dunoon & St Paul’s Rothesay
- 6 August 2015 10:30Coffee Group at the Yachtsman
- 6 August 2015 17:30Holy Communion
- 9 August 2015 10:30Pentecost 11 - Sung Eucharist
- 9 August 2015 19:00Songs of Praise - High Kirk - SE Cowal Churches
- 11 August 2015 14:00Book Group - updated